Red Apple Services Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the website www.redappleservices.co.uk. As a business we are committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst visiting our website, and the policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information we collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
What we do with the information we gather
We use the collected data for various purposes:
– as needed to provide our Search Engine Marketing services
– to notify you of changes to our service
– to monitor the usage of our website
– to detect, prevent and address technical issues with the website
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your invoices if required by tax law
You may instruct us to provide you with any personnel data we hold about you
We will not sell or distribute your personnel data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.